25.9.11

Thankful.

It's been just over a year since the day I decided to officially call Harvest Bible Chapel Oakville my home church. I had been attending Harvest Young Adults in previous years but it wasn't until last September that I began regularly attending and serving at the church.

Honestly, not to sound all Christian cliche-ish, but what a blessing it has been. I have made some amazing friends, met some pretty amazing people, and have been sitting under such godly and sound teaching and leadership. But that's not what I believe has changed my life this past year. God is so faithful to mold and to shape those who allow Him to do so. He has worked in my life in so many incredible ways this year and I'm just so thankful to be able to attend a church that encourages me to pursue holiness and to pursue my relationship with Christ above all else.

Today was our ground-breaking ceremony for our new church property. So pumped for what God has in store. Here are some photos from today:

Sweet balloon! Kinda wish I kept one ;)
Congregation singing their hearts out to Jesus.
Getting ready to release the balloons!
And they're off!
Excited for another great year :)

melody

No comments:

Post a Comment